Faculty Arts And Humanities - college's Branch

  
 


 
   
  
 
صفحة جديدة 1
                   
 
   
  
 
New Page 3

The Girls’ College of Education was instituted in 1394 to be the first college for girls in the Western region. It mainly aims to produce qualified national women graduates to provide schools of general education with much needed women teachers. Girls’ College of Education becomes independent with its own administration and staff members and moved to another building in Al-Salamah District in 1421. It joined King Abdulaziz University in 1428. It was a great educational institution from which thousands of students graduated with B.A.s in education and many scientific specializations. Hundreds of M.A. and PhD students graduated from the college as well, who participated in serving the country and its institutions…Today the College of Education is looking forward for more progress and development under the supervision of the Founder’s University